Benefits of Membership
Whether it is advertising & promotion, cost-savings, networking opportunities, or merely exposure in the community, we have a benefit for you!
Why should YOU
invest in the Chamber?
The Chamber of Commerce organization is unique and is a partner to every business and every citizen. Here at the Delphos Area Chamber of Commerce, your investment is valued and appreciated as both an individual and as a business member in our community.
The Chamber benefits are all about what you make of them! The Chamber offers several events throughout the year providing knowledge and tactics on sustaining and enhancing your business and opportunities for new relations and exposure within the community. The Chamber enjoys giving back to our members with fun events for you and your employees to attend while always keeping the growth and success of your business as our first priority.
As you explore options of involvement and how to promote your business, please think of our Chamber.
There are many benefits that a business such as yours can take advantage of:
- Referral Services –If someone calls the Chamber looking for your type of business we refer your business first! As an investor we put your contact information in our Investor Directory.
- A presence on delphoschamber.com – whether you have a website or not, we will list you on ours! People can find you 24/7!
- Discounts on Workers Compensation Premiums and Health Insurance Benefits!
- Community support – Strong Chambers, help make great communities!
- Networking events! They are all about what you make of them.
- Exposure. Sponsorship opportunities. Re-connecting and meeting new business contacts.
- Monthly Newsletter with member and community news and updates
The benefits gained from investing in the Chamber are un-limited!
We would love the opportunity to work with you to maximize your potential growth.
All of the documents you need in one location. Select the document you need and you can either fill it out and drop it off to our office, or you can fill in the pdf version and submit it to email@example.com