Delphos Public Library
Library Clerk-Part time
Review of applications will begin immediately.
NOTE: Library Clerks are scheduled to work as needed to include: nights, weekends. Performs a variety of clerical and library support activities for the Library. Employee must exercise tact and courtesy in all communication with library patrons.
Examples of Duties
- Performs tasks at the circulation desks; checks library materials in and out; registers patrons for library card; prepares books to be shelved; maintains records and tabulations. Collects fines for overdue and lost materials, and other miscellaneous fees (copier, fax machine, printer).
- Answers phone and provides assistance to patrons in the use of copiers, computers, printers, and other public equipment.
- Assists patrons with inquiries regarding various topics, interests, and use of library equipment such as online search engines and library databases.
- Collects books and other materials from book return, inspects returned books and other materials for damage.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Possession of a high school diploma/GED. One year of experience in a customer service environment and some knowledge of Library services. Any equivalent combination of training and experience which provides the required skills, knowledge and abilities.
Send resume to Delphos Public Library
309 W. Second Street
Delphos, Ohio 45833
Or email to: email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit seolibraries.org.